Whether for personal or large-scale projects, I offer custom design commissions to anyone who seeks something more professional or just more practical.
There are two categories of commissioned PCB designs you will choose between depending on your needs/future plans:
“Personal PCB Commission” (Assembled PCBs)
Flat Fee of $120 USD
- These commissions are for those that just want a nice custom PCB with no intention of selling to other buyers or customers. Example being you may want a nice custom PCB to fit your wacky layout idea. Or you want to get a replacement PCB designed for a board that no longer is manufactured.
- Included Up-To x2 Revisions within contract window agreement
- Includes x2 Fully Assembled PCBs
- Commissioner Pays Cost Per Additional Prototype Revision ($40ea. Revision)
- Average Turnaround Times:
- Initial Physical Revision = 3-4 Weeks
- Further Physical Revisions of Design = 3 Weeks
“Personal PCB Commission” (Blank PCBs)
Flat Fee of $85 USD
- These commissions are for those with the same requests as stated above but with no need for fabricated assembly. Example being someone has the PCB Components already and will hand assemble the PCBs themselves. Or a PCB that uses a Pro-Micro or similar type controller.
- Includes x2 Revisions within contract window agreement
- Includes x3 PCBs (NO COMPONENTS SOLDERED)
- Commissioner Pays Cost Per Additional Prototype Revision ($35ea. Revision)
- Average Turnaround Times:
- Initial Physical Revision = 2-3 Weeks
- Further Physical Revisions of Design = 2 Weeks
“Private-Project Commission” – [CURRENTLY CLOSED]
Flat Fee of $200 USD + A Per-Unit Royalty (Arranged Between Parties) These commissions are for those that wish to use their custom design in their own products and sell the full products out to their own customers for profit. Example being a business selling a full keyboard kit, powered by a PCB of my design. Due to the complexity and long-term agreements on these commissions, all agreements, pricing and details are to be discussed privately between us.
Process of Custom Commission:
- – Fill out the contact form here on this page filling in the details of your requested commission.
- – I will respond to your email within 48hrs and get back to you with further information requests if needed.
- – Details will be discussed between us via Discord and once the initial details are finalized we will proceed.
- – Flat Fee Invoice will be sent and must be paid in full to continue.
- – The initial revision of commission can be finished within 72hrs.
- – Review of initial design will be looked over and discussed between us. Once Approved by commissioner, we may proceed.
- – PCB Design will be sent to factory for manufacturing and will take approximately 1-Week to arrive to me.
- – Depending on Design and Commission:
- Assembled Commissions will be assembled, flashed, and tested to assure functionality
- Blank Commissions will be inspected and tested to assure functionality
- Initial Revision PCBs will then be sent to customer via USPS Priority Mail.
- If further revisions are needed/required we can return to Step 3. and run again. (3rd, 4th, 5th etc. revisions require an additional charge specified above)